Managing business operations for a single business can be challenging enough. However, with multiple facilities, the challenges quickly become multiplied. There are even more unique circumstances facing healthcare networks that operate multi-site clinics, including increasingly complicated regulatory requirements. Although managing multi-facility operations can be complicated, it isn’t impossible, especially when you have the right technology in place.
A growing business, especially multi-facility enterprises, require stronger business solutions. Entry-level software and manual or paper-based processes simply can’t keep up with the pace or volume of data that is generated during expansion. Increasing regulatory oversight adds to the pressure, especially for healthcare networks, and business leaders need quick access to reliable data to make the strategic decisions that support successful growth.
Control multi-facility operations with ERP
A single business management solution is easier to learn and use than multiple, disparate software programs. An integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, such as Microsoft Dynamics GP, can support the complicated needs of multi-facility operations with greater efficiency. You can manage financial transactions, inventory and supply chain information, and regulatory compliance requirements for each individual facility, as well as your organization as a whole. By monitoring the unique business operations and compliance obligations for each location, you can ensure the productivity and profitability of each facility. In addition, you can have the same level of insight and control over your organization as a whole.
Microsoft Dynamics GP offers powerful advantages for multi-facility healthcare organizations, such as:
- Leverage built-in business intelligence and reporting features that can be used to identify ways to streamline common tasks or protect profit margins.
- Manage real-time inventory at each facility to avoid replenishing items that aren’t being used or can be transferred from another facility.
- Strong lot tracking features offer an effective way to monitor sensitive inventory, such as reagents or controlled substances.
- Track the entire lifecycle of inventory items including storage, handling, and use, which may also be needed for regulatory compliance reporting.
- Centralize your core business data to automatically populate commonly used or customized reports for the board of directors, financial institutions, and regulatory agencies.
Managing multi-facility operations can be tricky without the right technology. Contact The Resource Group for more information about using Microsoft Dynamics GP to support a thriving multi-facility enterprise.
By The Resource Group, a Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner out of Washington